How to Initiate the Refund Process?
1. Customers should contact customer support by writing us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of the receipt of the product.
2. Customers should not return the product before receiving a confirmation mail.
3. All the products must be returned in their original condition, unaltered and unused, in packed condition. The courier partner will not accept return shipments in case the package is not sealed by the customer.
4. Provide the invoice/guarantee card into the package for the return process. Without the above, returns will not be processed.
NOTE: We shall not entertain any request after 7 days from the date of receipt of the product.
We shall process the refund once we receive the product. The product must be in unused condition, in its original packaging along with its original tags and invoice, failing which a refund may not be possible.
Once the refund process has been initiated, the amount will be directly refunded to your account via the same mode through which the transaction was made or through cheque (the amount would be refunded through cheque, only in cases where the debit/credit card used by the customer while placing the order is not in use).
In case the customer pays online then the amount will be refunded within 7-15 working days from the receipt of returned product(s).
In case of domestic orders (where the product is shipped within India) 100% refund will be made.
In case the customer pays online then the amount will be refunded within 7-15 working days from the receipt of the returned product(s).
In the case of a COD (Cash on Delivery) order where the customer pays in cash once the product is received, the amount is refunded via online transfer using NEFT (National Electronic Fund Transfer). The customer must provide a canceled cheque along with the returned product to initiate the return process. It takes 7-15 working days for the amount to get refunded directly into the customer’s bank account.
For international orders, currently, we do not provide for refund policy. However, We will refund the amount to the customer only under the following two circumstances and at the sole discretion of Weavers Corner:
1. We will accept the return of only the defective product and then subsequently provide for the refund. However, the refund process will be initiated only post-inspection and after we get a go-ahead from our QA (quality assurance) team. While refunding for the defective product, we will not charge you for shipment (to and fro).
2. We will refund under those circumstances where our logistic partner has been unable to deliver the product, even after repeated efforts due to the customer’s unavailability. However, while making the refund, we will deduct from the amount paid all the costs incurred by Weavers Corner like shipment expenses both to and fro, customs paid, and any other charges.