1. Agree and confirm that they reserve the right to cancel the order.
2. Personal data can be defined as any piece of information that can be used to identify a person. This can include name, number, address, age email id, etc. Personal data can even be a piece of information that classifies your presence.
3. Personal Data will be held for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, or as required or permitted by applicable laws. We shall cease to retain Personal Data or remove how the Personal Data can be associated with particular individuals, as soon as it is reasonable to conclude that the purpose for which that Personal Data was collected is no longer being served by retention of the Personal Data and retention is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
4. We have taken and will continue to make reasonable efforts to protect Personal Data in our possession or control by making reasonable security arrangements to prevent unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal, or similar risks.
5. While we strive to protect your Personal Data, we cannot ensure the security of any Personal Data which you may have transmitted to us, via an unsecured browser, and we urge you to take every precaution to protect your Data and use a secure browser.
6. We obtain personal data directly from individuals in a variety of ways, including obtaining personal data from individuals who provide us with their business card(s), complete our online forms, subscribe to our newsletters, register for pop-ups, attend events we host, and visit our stores.
7. Personal identification documents that may reveal race, religion, ethnicity, or origin, possibly biometric data of individuals, beneficial owners of corporate entities, or applicants.
8. Information provided to us by our collaboration in the course of a professional engagement.
9. Location-based data: We may process the geographical locations of your computer or mobile device. This location data is collected to provide you with information regarding services that we believe may be of interest to you based on your geographic location and to improve our location-based products and services.
10. Consent - We may rely on your freely given consent at the time you provided your data to us. You may withdraw and/or modify your consent at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why do we need personal data?
We aspire to be transparent when we collect and use personal data and tell you why we need it, which typically includes:
- Providing professional advice. Our services may include reviewing client files for quality assurance purposes, which may involve processing personal data for the relevant customer.
- Promoting our professional services, products and capabilities to existing and prospective customers.
- Sending invitations and providing access to guests attending our events and/or our sponsored events.
- Personalising online landing pages and communications we think would be of interest based on interactions with us and customer.
- Administering, maintaining and ensuring the security of our information systems, applications and websites.
- Authenticating registered users to certain areas of our sites.
- Processing online requests, including responding to communications from individuals or requests for proposals and queries.
- Complying with legal and regulatory obligations relating to anti-money laundering, terrorist financing, fraud, and other forms of financial crime.
- Compiling health and safety data (directly or indirectly) following an incident or accident.
Do we share personal data with third parties?
We may occasionally share personal data with trusted third parties to help us deliver efficient and quality services. These recipients are contractually bound to safeguard the data we entrust to them. We may engage with several or all of the following categories of recipients:
- Parties that support us as we provide our services (e.g., providers of telecommunication systems, mailroom support, IT system support, archiving services, document production services, and cloud-based software services).
- Professional advisers, including lawyers, auditors, and insurers.
- Parties that support anti-money laundering, client conflicts, and independence checks.
- Law enforcement or other government and regulatory agencies or to other third parties as required by, and following, applicable law or regulation.
Do we transfer your data outside India?
We may transfer personal data to international collaborators and third-party organizations situated inside or outside India when we have a business reason to engage these organizations. Each organization is required to safeguard personal data by our contractual obligations and applicable data protection legislation.
What are your data protection rights?
- Access – You can ask us to verify whether we are processing personal data about you, and if so, to provide more specific information.
- Correction – You can ask us to correct our records if you believe they contain incorrect or incomplete information about you.
- Erasure – You can ask us to erase (delete) your data after you withdraw your consent to processing or when we no longer need it for the purpose it was originally collected.
- Right to Object to Direct Marketing including Profiling – You can object to our use of your data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling. We may need to keep some minimal information to comply with your request to cease marketing to you.
- Right to Withdraw Consent – You can withdraw the consent that you have previously given to one or more specified purposes to process your data. This will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. It may mean we are not able to provide certain products or services to you and we will advise you if this is the case. If you would like to exercise your Data Subject Rights, you can email email@example.com. We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the information or to exercise any of your other rights. This helps us to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. No fee is required to request unless your request is unfounded or excessive. Depending on the circumstances, we may be unable to comply with your request based on other lawful grounds.
What about personal data security?
- We have put appropriate technical and organizational security policies and procedures in place to protect personal data (including sensitive personal data) from loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction. We aim to ensure that access to your data is limited only to those who need to access it. Those individuals who have access to the data are required to maintain the confidentiality of such information.
- If you have access to parts of our websites or use our services, you remain responsible for keeping your user ID and password confidential. Please be aware that the transmission of data via the Internet is not completely secure. Whilst we do our best to try to protect the security of your data, we cannot ensure or guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk.
How long do we retain personal data?
We retain personal data to provide our services, stay in contact with you, and comply with applicable laws, regulations, and professional obligations that we are subject to. Unless a different time frame applies as a result of business needs or specific legal, regulatory, or contractual requirements, where we retain personal data for these purposes, we retain such personal data as per the policy of the firm.